Blu-Disc Studio is a Blu-Ray authoring application developed for an easy and quick authoring of Blu-ray discs with BD-J interactive menu. Using Blu-Disc Studio you can create complete Blu-ray discs for personal use, CMF output (mastering) or export data to Scenarist® BD.
Based on original technology, Blu-Disc Studio allows create full valuable BD with Java based menu very transparently for user. Enhanced but powerfull user interface, that does not requires any special knowledge of BD specification, and built-in DVDLogic BD Muxer makes Blu-Disc Studio affordable for home and amateur users. Professionals users and studios will be pleasantly surprised with Scenarist® BD project files created by the program.
To create a Blu-ray disc with the Blu-Disc Studio, you need:
- Prepare the video and audio streams in the appropriate format
- Prepare graphic assets (images for the menu) in PSD or PNG formats
- Design the main and popup menus using graphic assets
- Set the transitions between menus and movies
- Compile the project using built-in muxer or export it to the Scenarist® BD
How to start with Blu-Disc Studio:
- Download Blu-Disc Studio or Blu-Disc Studio MX / MX Pro (includes BD Muxer by DVDLogic)
- Run Blu-Disc Studio - it shows you Hardware ID
- Send the Hardware ID to the firstname.lastname@example.org
- We'll send you a trial key
- Copy the key-file to the Blu-Disc Studio installation folder
May 24, 2016 video guides added:
* Video Guides added to the site.
May 23, 2016 version 2.5.1 released:
* New version with CMF output support released - Blu-Disc Studio MX Pro!
* Added ability to use JDK x64.
* Fixed some bugs.
* Help updated.