Blu-Disc Studio is a Blu-Ray authoring application developed for an easy and quick authoring of Blu-ray discs with BD-J interactive menu. Using Blu-Disc Studio you can create complete Blu-ray discs for personal use or export data to Rovi (Sonic Solutions) Scenarist® BD.
Based on original technology, Blu-Disc Studio allows create full valuable BD with Java based menu very transparently for user. Enhanced but powerfull user interface, that does not requires any special knowledge of BD specification, and built-in DVDLogic BD Muxer makes Blu-Disc Studio affordable for home and amateur users. Professionals users and studios will be pleasantly surprised with Rovi (Sonic Solutions) Scenarist® BD project files created by the program.
To create a Blu-ray disc in Blu-Disc Studio, you need:
- Prepare video and sound streams
- Prepare graphical assets
- Design Main Menus, Popup Menus with graphical assets
- Create transitions from one Menu to another
- Put video, audio streams and Menus together
- Compile project with built-in muxer or export to Scenarist® BD
How to start with Blu-Disc Studio:
- Download Blu-Disc Studio or Blu-Disc Studio MX (includes BD Muxer by DVDLogic)
- Run Blu-Disc Studio - it shows you Hardware ID
- Send the Hardware ID to the firstname.lastname@example.org
- We'll send you a trial key
- Copy the key-file to the Blu-Disc Studio installation folder
November 16, 2015 version 2.2 released:
* Added effects for objects: transparency and fading.
* New condition In SWITCH: "if selected [button] ...".
* Basic PIP functionality is added (at this time only for advanced users).
* A new mechanism for the Auto-button.
* Now you can get the values of the PSR registers (function PSR() in SWITCH).
* A new checkbox is added to the SWITCH - Exclusive.
* You can now select and delete more than one element of the tree (menu/popup/film).
* MultiAction is now similar to the SWITCH.
* Now you can set the start and end alpha-values for the fade effect.
* "Cancel" button is added to the compilation.
* You can now simulate the End Action, pressing the F1 key in the simulation.
* Now there are 5 Enter Animations. Each Enter animation has its own auto-action.
* Audio/subtitle language is now visible in the Set Audio/Subtitles actions.
* You can set the action of a button, using the right-click on the object.
* Button hint can now show the Enter-action.
* Fixed an issue with an Activated state delay.
* Now you can choose a background for the simulation.
* You can choose jump to the menu button for "First play" and "Top Menu".
* Double-click on the "Play Movie" command in the Matrix opens a chapter select dialog.
* Double-click on the "Jump Menu" command in the Matrix opens an Enter Animation select dialog.
* Added "Save complete project" to save the project in the new location, including images and sounds of buttons.
* Help update.