01/01/2014 - Blu-Disc Studio new price! You can now order Blu-Disc Studio for $275 and Blu-Disc Studio MX for $450. Read more here...
Blu-Disc Studio is designed for an easy and quick authoring of Blu-ray discs with BD-J interactive menu. Using Blu-Disc Studio you can create complete discs for personal usage or export data for Rovi (Sonic Solutions) Scenarist® BD.
* Create main and popup menus
* Make animated menus
* Customize transitions between movies (clips)
* Highlight current audio track, subtitles or episode
* Automatic scenes menu creation
* Seamless menu
* Build Blu-ray disc with internal muxer by DVDLogic Software
* Export to Rovi (Sonic Solutions) Scenarist® BD
Supported video, audio, subtitles and graphics file formats:
* Supported graphic formats: PNG images 32 bit (24 + 8), also allows to import graphics from Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
* Supported video formats: AVC (h264), VC-1, M2V (MPEG-2) with the resolution of 1920x1080, 1440x1080, 1280x720 and with frame rate of 23,976p, 24p, 25i, 29,97i
* Supported audio formats: AC3 (Dolby Digital), E-AC3 (Dolby Digital +), True-HD, DTS, DTS-HD and stereo wave (WAV)
* Supported subtitle formats: SRT, BDN.xml + PNG, PES + MUI
To create a Blu-ray disc in Blu-Disc Studio, you need:
* Prepare video and sound streams
* Prepare graphical assets
* Design Main Menus, Popup Menus with graphical assets
* Create transitions from one Menu to another
* Put video, audio streams and Menus together
* Compile project with built-in muxer or export to Scenarist® BD
January 14, 2014
Version 1.2 build 74 released:
+ Hotfix: auto action in popup disappeared when reopening project.
+ Wrong setting for subtitles in Auto Init Hightlight.
+ Copy close popup animation and autoclose during scene creation.
+ Other minor fixes.
+ Demo project bdmd-files updated.
January 3, 2014
Version 1.2 build 72 released:
* Hotfix: simulation without mui-files fixed.
* Hotfix: import very old projects fixed.
* Demo project bdmd-files updated.
January 2, 2014
Version 1.2 build 71 released:
* Animated objects added.
* Recompile JAR ability.
* Ability to use slide and fade together.
* New button state Activated added.
* Ability to skip animation when jumping to the button.
* Draw methods: Current/Normal/Selected and Selected/Normal/Current.
* Recent projects added.
* Auto-init highlight used while cloning menus.
* Anim groups are now shown in the object list.
* More designer grids.
* Help updated/fixed/corrected.
November 11, 2013
Version 1.1 build 62 released:
* Hotfix: fixed bug with importing more than one PSD in wizard.
Version 1.1 build 61 released:
* Hotfix: fixed bug with menu audio trimming in MX version, without Scenarist.
Version 1.1 build 60 released:
* Several animation groups (5 at this moment, but can be increased later).
* 2D/3D mode for starting 3D discs.
* Ability to specify multiple HighlightValue separated by commas.
* SWITCH added to the Multiple actions.
* You can now enter multiple values in SWITCH condition field, using commas (,) and dash (-).
* Ability to show Selected and Current states during Slide animation.
* Sequential and parallel animation added.
* Jump into menu with skipping the Enter animation - [No animation] added.
* Ability to copy objects (Ctrl+C) into the multiple menus.
* MasterPopup removed.
Other versions history, see here
You can download the latest version from Download section.