Blu-Disc Studio is designed for an easy and quick authoring of Blu-ray discs with BD-J interactive menu. Using Blu-Disc Studio you can create complete discs for personal usage or export data for Rovi (Sonic Solutions) Scenarist® BD.
* Create main and popup menus
* Make animated menus
* Customize transitions between movies (clips)
* Highlight current audio track, subtitles or episode
* Automatic scenes menu creation
* Seamless menu
* Build Blu-ray disc with internal muxer by DVDLogic Software
* Export to Rovi (Sonic Solutions) Scenarist® BD
Supported video, audio, subtitles and graphics file formats:
* Supported graphic formats: PNG images 32 bit (24 + 8), also allows to import graphics from Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
* Supported video formats: AVC (h264), VC-1, M2V (MPEG-2) with the resolution of 1920x1080, 1440x1080, 1280x720 and with frame rate of 23,976p, 24p, 25i, 29,97i
* Supported audio formats: AC3 (Dolby Digital), E-AC3 (Dolby Digital +), True-HD, DTS, DTS-HD and stereo wave (WAV)
* Supported subtitle formats: SRT, BDN.xml + PNG, PES + MUI
To create a Blu-ray disc in Blu-disc Studio, you need:
* Prepare video and sound streams
* Prepare graphical assets
* Design Main Menus, Popup Menus with graphical assets
* Create transitions from one Menu to another
* Put video, audio streams and Menus together
* Compile project with built-in muxer or export to Scenarist® BD
May 3, 2013 - version 18.104.22.168 released
* Autoclose popup.
* Added bmpWidth/bmpHeight/bmpLeft/bmpTop into chapters preset.
* Added Multi-Action for the End-Action.
* Added Draw method (defines the order of button states on the screen).
* Added Action matrix (the window, where you can copy and paste actions, animations and highlights).
* Help is fixed/updated/corrected.
* Added LPE (Large projects edition) version of application. This is a test version of the program - designed to work with large projects.
April 15, 2013 - version 22.214.171.124 released
* 3D is added to the Multi-action
* "Autoselect chapters" is added to the scenes menu generation for popup menus (via Switch)
April 9, 2013 - version 126.96.36.199 released
* Switch now supports conditions on a chapter, audio and subtitles with the movie / group
March 24, 2013 - version 188.8.131.52 released
* Generation of 3D: added Intro and button sounds support.
* Ability to move playmarks and checkbox "Create animation group" added into the scenes creation.
* Seamless and Loading options moved into the project properties.
March 15, 2013 - version 184.108.40.206 released
* Generation of 3D project is almost complete. WARNING: Intro is not yet supported.
* Added "Auto-init higlight value" option (File - Options) - automatically sets the value of the "Highlight" when selecting actions Set audio/subtitles or Play movie/chapter. WARNING: highlight is not removed automatically.
March 11, 2013 - hotfix released
* LibAV library updated
* Objects moving/selection fixed
March 10, 2013 - hotfix released
* fixed SRT-files import
March 1, 2013 - initial release!
You can download the latest version from Download section.