Professional Blu-Ray authoring software
Blu-Disc Studio is a professional Blu-Ray authoring software designed for easy and quick authoring of Blu-ray discs with BD-J interactive menu.
Using Blu-Disc Studio you can create complete Blu-ray discs for personal use, CMF output (mastering) or export data to Scenarist® BD.
Based on the original technology, Blu-Disc Studio allows you to create a full valuable BD with Java based menu, transparent to user.
Enhanced and powerfull user interface that does not require special knowledge of the BD specification, and the built-in DVDLogic BD Muxer makes Blu-Disc Studio affordable for home and amateur users.
Professional users and studios will be pleasantly surprised by the support of exporting the project to Scenarist® BD and internal muxer with CMF output support.
To create a Blu-ray disc with Blu-Disc Studio:
- Prepare video and audio streams in the appropriate format.
- Prepare graphic assets (images for menus) in PSD or PNG formats.
- Design main and popup menus using graphics assets.
- Configure transitions between menus and movies.
- Compile the project using the built-in muxer or export it to Scenarist® BD.
How to get started with Blu-Disc Studio:
April 26, 2019 - Blu-Disc Studio UHD released!
Good news from DVDLogic for the entire UHD authoring market - UHD goes to everyone!
Now we simplify UHD authoring and provide it to small studios and home users.
Now you can create UHD disks easier than ever!
Both applications are well known on the market, and now they provide the latest UHD Mux functionality. These applications allow you to create menus, 4K and HDR videos. Common BD formats such as AVC, M2V and VC1 are also supported.
As always, we provide a flexible payment system, online support and quick responds.
Upgrade pricing for owners of previous versions of EasyBD or Blu-Disc Studio MX Pro is 999 euros.
March 31, 2019 - version 4.1 released:
- Added clipping animation.
- Batch operations were added to the Project tree: replace text or image, move states, add/remove animation group, paste action/animation from clipboard, remove object.
- Added an ability to auto-generate a scene selection menu using text and rectangles.
- Extended the ability to generate scene images.
- Added an ability to render rectangles in images.
- Added an ability to set the frame rate of the animation engine.
- Now, if you do not specify the video for the menu, the application will create an infinite slideshow.
- Multi-line text is now supported.
- Added "Don't hide previous images" and coordinates of each image to the "Project properties" → "Loading".
- Optimization and bug fixes.
- Help updated.