Blu-Disc Studio is a professional Blu-Ray authoring application designed for easy and quick authoring of Blu-ray discs with BD-J interactive menu. Using Blu-Disc Studio you can create complete Blu-ray discs for personal use, CMF output (mastering) or export data to Scenarist® BD.
Based on the original technology, Blu-Disc Studio allows you to create a full valuable BD with Java based menu, transparent to user. Enhanced and powerfull user interface that does not require special knowledge of the BD specification, and the built-in DVDLogic BD Muxer makes Blu-Disc Studio affordable for home and amateur users. Professional users and studios will be pleasantly surprised by the support of exporting the project to Scenarist® BD and internal muxer with CMF output support.
To create a Blu-ray disc with Blu-Disc Studio, you need:
- Prepare video and audio streams in the appropriate format.
- Prepare graphic assets (images for menus) in PSD or PNG formats.
- Design main and popup menus using graphics assets.
- Configure transitions between menus and movies.
- Compile the project using the built-in muxer or export it to Scenarist® BD.
How to get started with Blu-Disc Studio:
- Download Blu-Disc Studio or Blu-Disc Studio MX / MX Pro (includes BD Muxer by DVDLogic).
- Start Blu-Disc Studio - it will show you the Hardware ID.
- Send the Hardware ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will send you a trial key (license).
- Copy the key-file to the Blu-Disc Studio installation folder.
April 2, 2018 version 3.5 released:
- Added templates support: check menu File - "Export template" and "Import template".
- SWITCH and MultiAction are added to the First Play and Top Menu (use with care).
- Added "Merge projects..." feature - allows you to merge (import) a part of another project.
- Added an ability to create User Defined Functions (check the "Project properties" - "Advanced").
- Now you can disable the Top menu call for movies/playlists in the "Disabled actions" property (only for the "First Play" - "Play movie").
- Added copy/paste to the advanced animation edit window.
- Added support for forced subtitles.
- Added "Copy as static" and "Place at the bottom" to the "Copy to" window (objects copying).
- Added Ctrl+PgUp and Ctrl+PgDown hotkeys - selects next/prev tree item.
- Added an ability to position text using baseline and middle coordinates (check the "Project properties" - "Menu").
- Now application uses relative pathnames.
- Simulation engine updated, debug log is structured and extended (check help for details).
- Options and Project properties redesigned.
- Action Matrix and Action list redesigned.