Download Blu-Disc Studio
- Modern PC, running Microsoft® Windows™ 7/8/10 x64 only
- .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
To request a free trial license:
- Download the desired version of Blu-Disc Studio (please note, that Hardware IDs are different).
- Install and run it - it will show you Hardware ID.
- Send Hardware ID to email@example.com. Please do not use email services such as t-online.de - use Gmail instead.
- Free 30-days trial key(s) will be sent back to you.
- Place the key-file(s) into the Blu-Disc Studio installation folder.
Guides by Theo de Klerk:
- User’s Guide to Authoring a Blu-ray Disc with Blu-Disc Studio Standard/MX
- Project files for the User’s Guide to Authoring a Blu-ray Disc with Blu-Disc Studio Standard/MX
- Blu-Disc Studio Live: some real-life projects based on BDS explained
- Blu-Disc Studio Quick Start Guide in 10 minutes
- Beginner’s Guide to Authoring a Blu-ray Disc with Blu-Disc Studio Lite
- Blu-Disc Studio 4.2.3, without BD muxer (79,0 Mb)
- Blu-Disc Studio MX 4.2.3, includes BD Muxer (91,0 Mb)
- Blu-Disc Studio MX Pro 4.2.3, includes BD Muxer with CMF output support (91,4 Mb)
- Blu-Disc Studio UHD 4.2.3, includes BD Muxer with UHD support (92,0 Mb)