Professional Blu-Ray authoring software
Blu-Disc Studio is a professional Blu-Ray authoring software designed for easy and quick authoring of Blu-ray discs with BD-J interactive menu.
Using Blu-Disc Studio you can create complete Blu-ray discs for personal use, CMF output (mastering) or export data to Scenarist® BD.
Based on the original technology, Blu-Disc Studio allows you to create a full valuable BD with Java based menu, transparent to user.
Enhanced and powerfull user interface that does not require special knowledge of the BD specification, and the built-in DVDLogic BD Muxer makes Blu-Disc Studio affordable for home and amateur users.
Professional users and studios will be pleasantly surprised by the support of exporting the project to Scenarist® BD and internal muxer with CMF output support.
- Prepare video and audio streams in the appropriate format.
- Prepare graphic assets (images for menus) in PSD or PNG formats.
- Design main and popup menus using graphics assets.
- Configure transitions between menus and movies.
- Compile the project using the built-in muxer or export it to Scenarist® BD.
May 5, 2020 version 4.2.1 released:
- Added visual resizing for objects.
- Added UOP and Seamless settings for playitem in the playlist.
- "On select" settings added to the Action matrix.
- Added "Neon" skin.
- Fixed scene generation.
- Fixed Box cloning.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
Additionally uploaded Scenes Menu Generator example — 3 menus showing how the Scenes menu generator works.
April 9, 2020 - The biggest discount from DVDLogic for the next 3 months!
Hope that all is well and everyone stay at home during these times!
Good news from DVDLogic for anyone who wants to buy any of our products.
We offer unprecedented discounts of -36.6% on ALL OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES only for the next 3 months - until the end of June.
April 8, 2020 version 4.2 released:
- Fully 64-bit version.
- Extended structure window.
- Extended compilation log.
- Added validation for file name control characters.
- Optimized compilation of SWITCH with code conditions.
- Added import of DoStudio projects.
- Added support for Layer Set in PSD import.
- Added color check for BDN+PNG.
- Added ability to set GPR in the root of the action list.
- "Current movie" changed to the "Current movie/menu" in SWITCH.
- Updated script window: context menu, code formatter, line numbers.
- Added functions removeAllBookmarks, getDuration, getDurationInSeconds.
- Added variable duration and %duration% for the "Set object property" window.
- Added validation for signature settings.
- "New object" button extended.
- Copy objects fixed and optimized.
- Fixed some issues with DPI over 100%.
- Other optimizations and bugfixes.