Professional Blu-Ray authoring software
Blu-Disc Studio is a professional Blu-Ray authoring software designed for easy and quick authoring of Blu-ray discs with BD-J interactive menu.
Using Blu-Disc Studio you can create complete Blu-ray discs for personal use, CMF output (mastering) or export data to Scenarist® BD.
Based on the original technology, Blu-Disc Studio allows you to create a full valuable BD with Java based menu, transparent to user.
Enhanced and powerful user interface that does not require special knowledge of the BD specification, and the built-in DVDLogic BD Muxer makes Blu-Disc Studio affordable for home and amateur users.
Professional users and studios will be pleasantly surprised by the support of exporting the project to Scenarist® BD and internal muxer with CMF output support.
- Prepare video and audio streams in the appropriate format.
- Prepare graphic assets (images for menus) in PSD or PNG formats.
- Design main and popup menus using graphics assets.
- Configure transitions between menus and movies.
- Compile the project using the built-in muxer or export it to Scenarist® BD.
- Download Blu-Disc Studio (version comparison chart).
- Install and run it - it will show you Hardware ID.
- Send Hardware ID to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not use email services such as t-online.de, hotmail.com, outlook.com - use Gmail instead.
- Free 30-days trial key(s) will be sent back to you.
- Place the key-file(s) into the Blu-Disc Studio installation folder.
October 31, 2021 version 4.2.5 released:
- PSD import (BDS format): layers with identical names now added as linked objects for button states.
- PSD import: added support for opacity effect (imported as opacity effect).
- 3D and PIP are now allowed for mux by tsMuxer.
- Subtitles generator: added support for SD video.
- Now you can change the font style in the text state edit window.
- Added possibility to set up the auto-assign buttons in the PSD import.
- Generate scene menus from image template: removed "Start at chapter", chapter numbers are now based on selected chapters only, allow to move a placeholder using position fields.
- Added settings for the MUXOPT: Project properties → Streams → Additional tsMuxer parameters.
- Added Tools → Options → Muxers → Other → Allow mux in background. Allows to run internal muxer and tsMuxer in background and continue working with the project.
- Added Project properties → Advanced → "Store user defined parameters in storage" and "Store first ... GPRs in storage".
- Added Project properties → Streams → Subtitles → Encoding (used within auto-correct process).
- Added Project properties → Advanced → Binding.
- Added ability to resize for Scenes window.
- Progress bar added to the taskbar.
- WavMixer updated.
- Project load optimized.
- Fixed sliding animation issue.
- Fixed issue when fixing wav files during the mux process.
- Copy object fixed.
- Fixed issue with DoStudio PSD import.
- Fixed issue with SWITCH in Top Menu.
- Convert to script for First Play and Top Menu fixed.
- Fixes for DPI.
- Fixed issue with encoding video for menu.
- Generating META fixed.
- Fixed removing duplicated subtitles.
- Added 32-bit version.
- Help updated.