Professional Blu-Ray authoring software
Blu-Disc Studio is a professional Blu-Ray authoring software designed for easy and quick authoring of Blu-ray discs with BD-J interactive menu.
Using Blu-Disc Studio you can create complete Blu-ray discs for personal use, CMF output (mastering) or export data to Scenarist® BD.
Based on the original technology, Blu-Disc Studio allows you to create a full valuable BD with Java based menu, transparent to user.
Enhanced and powerfull user interface that does not require special knowledge of the BD specification, and the built-in DVDLogic BD Muxer makes Blu-Disc Studio affordable for home and amateur users.
Professional users and studios will be pleasantly surprised by the support of exporting the project to Scenarist® BD and internal muxer with CMF output support.
To create a Blu-ray disc with Blu-Disc Studio:
- Prepare video and audio streams in the appropriate format.
- Prepare graphic assets (images for menus) in PSD or PNG formats.
- Design main and popup menus using graphics assets.
- Configure transitions between menus and movies.
- Compile the project using the built-in muxer or export it to Scenarist® BD.
How to get started with Blu-Disc Studio:
March 31, 2019 version 4.1 released:
- Added clipping animation.
- Batch operations were added to the Project tree: replace text or image, move states, add/remove animation group, paste action/animation from clipboard, remove object.
- Added an ability to auto-generate a scene selection menu using text and rectangles.
- Extended the ability to generate scene images.
- Added an ability to render rectangles in images.
- Added an ability to set the frame rate of the animation engine.
- Now, if you do not specify the video for the menu, the application will create an infinite slideshow.
- Multi-line text is now supported.
- Added "Don't hide previous images" and coordinates of each image to the "Project properties" → "Loading".
- Optimization and bug fixes.
- Help updated.