Professional Blu-Ray authoring software
Blu-Disc Studio is a professional Blu-Ray authoring software designed for easy and quick authoring of Blu-ray discs with BD-J interactive menu.
Using Blu-Disc Studio you can create complete Blu-ray discs for personal use, CMF output (mastering) or export data to Scenarist® BD.
Based on the original technology, Blu-Disc Studio allows you to create a full valuable BD with Java based menu, transparent to user.
Enhanced and powerful user interface that does not require special knowledge of the BD specification, and the built-in DVDLogic BD Muxer makes Blu-Disc Studio affordable for home and amateur users.
Professional users and studios will be pleasantly surprised by the support of exporting the project to Scenarist® BD and internal muxer with CMF output support.
- Prepare video and audio streams in the appropriate format.
- Prepare graphic assets (images for menus) in PSD or PNG formats.
- Design main and popup menus using graphics assets.
- Configure transitions between menus and movies.
- Compile the project using the built-in muxer or export it to Scenarist® BD.
November 25, 2020 version 4.2.3 released:
- Added the ability to specify menu/movie color in the Project tree
- Added a search field in the Project properties (upper right corner)
- Project properties → Menu → "Play Movie / Jump Menu commands": added "Switch immediately" - to switch audio track immediately
- Project properties → Streams: added "Do not switch audio if already selected"
- Project properties → Streams → Subtitles: added "Correct timing for 23,976 by default"
- Added Options → Interface → "Show z-order change buttons": "Toolbar only" / "Object list only" / "Both"
- Added Options → Muxers → tsMuxer → "Use fast mode to generate the index (if possible)" (enabled by default). Generates index file for tsMuxer over 5x faster for most files.
- Zoom in the designer now zooms to the mouse pointer position
- Ctrl + mouse wheel scrolls designer up/down, Shift + mouse wheel scrolls designer left/right
- Subtitles generation engine SRT → PNG have been re-written
- Auto-assign play movie commands in the matrix: added setting to add close popup with/without animation
- Added the ability to reset window positions: menu View → Reset windows
- Added the ability to disable automatic restoration of default actions for interactive mode
- Project type verification added
- Autoclose time/action replaced with Inactivity and added to the main menu
- "Action every second" added to the main menu
- The part of the Java engine responsible for disc events has been completely rewritten
- Seamless menu connection fixed
- Bugfixes and optimization
- Help updated
July 9, 2020 version 4.2.2 released:
- Ability to create a carousel menu from any menu.
- Ability to scale text and rectangles.
- Ability to scale chapters in the scene menu generator.
- Ability to set the path for chapter images.
- Ability to set a name for the scene menu.
- "Do not scan" for the chapter image creation.
- WavMixer added.
- isMenuOnScreen for custom switch.
- Bugfixes and optimization.
Additionally uploaded a new guide How to create a professional looking Blu-ray.
May 5, 2020 version 4.2.1 released:
- Added visual resizing for objects.
- Added UOP and Seamless settings for playitem in the playlist.
- "On select" settings added to the Action matrix.
- Added "Neon" skin.
- Fixed scene generation.
- Fixed Box cloning.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
Additionally uploaded Scenes Menu Generator example — 3 menus showing how the Scenes menu generator works.