Professional Blu-Ray authoring software
Blu-Disc Studio is a professional Blu-Ray authoring software designed for easy and quick authoring of Blu-ray discs with BD-J interactive menu.
Using Blu-Disc Studio you can create complete Blu-ray discs for personal use, CMF output (mastering) or export data to Scenarist® BD.
Based on the original technology, Blu-Disc Studio allows you to create a full valuable BD with Java based menu, transparent to user.
Enhanced and powerfull user interface that does not require special knowledge of the BD specification, and the built-in DVDLogic BD Muxer makes Blu-Disc Studio affordable for home and amateur users.
Professional users and studios will be pleasantly surprised by the support of exporting the project to Scenarist® BD and internal muxer with CMF output support.
To create a Blu-ray disc with Blu-Disc Studio:
- Prepare video and audio streams in the appropriate format.
- Prepare graphic assets (images for menus) in PSD or PNG formats.
- Design main and popup menus using graphics assets.
- Configure transitions between menus and movies.
- Compile the project using the built-in muxer or export it to Scenarist® BD.
How to get started with Blu-Disc Studio:
October 26, 2018 version 4.0 released:
- Added an ability to set region restrictions.
- Added "Render to image" and "Outline" to the text object.
- Transparency of objects is now visible in the designer.
- Simulation supports "Action every second" and "Auto close action".
- Action and animation "On select" added to button actions.
- Added new PSD format (example).
- Wizard: added BD Audio and Pure Audio® presets.
- Wizard: added the ability to generate menus - create menus without graphics.
- Added inmux PIP.
- Added "Numeric select scenes" for the movie/playlist.
- Added the ability to link static objects to the button state (use more than one image for the button state).
- Added import from the extended PSD format with the ability to specify actions.
- Added ability to specify JAR index.
- Added the ability to copy actions, animations and button highlighting via the Windows clipboard.
- Added "Start Action" for a movie/playlist.
- Added new Video Guides.