Professional Blu-Ray authoring software
Blu-Disc Studio is a professional Blu-Ray authoring software designed for easy and quick authoring of Blu-ray discs with BD-J interactive menu.
Using Blu-Disc Studio you can create complete Blu-ray discs for personal use, CMF output (mastering) or export data to Scenarist® BD.
Based on the original technology, Blu-Disc Studio allows you to create a full valuable BD with Java based menu, transparent to user.
Enhanced and powerful user interface that does not require special knowledge of the BD specification, and the built-in DVDLogic BD Muxer makes Blu-Disc Studio affordable for home and amateur users.
Professional users and studios will be pleasantly surprised by the support of exporting the project to Scenarist® BD and internal muxer with CMF output support.
- Prepare video and audio streams in the appropriate format.
- Prepare graphic assets (images for menus) in PSD or PNG formats.
- Design main and popup menus using graphics assets.
- Configure transitions between menus and movies.
- Compile the project using the built-in muxer or export it to Scenarist® BD.
- Download Blu-Disc Studio (version comparison chart).
- Install and run it - it will show you Hardware ID.
- Send Hardware ID to email@example.com.
Please do not use email services such as t-online.de, hotmail.com, outlook.com, live.com - use Gmail instead.
- Free 30-days trial key(s) will be sent back to you.
- Place the key-file(s) into the Blu-Disc Studio installation folder.
August 6, 2022 version 4.5.0 released:
- Added support for several JARs (JAR signing is required). First play JAR - is the first JAR in the list. You can add/remove/move JARs in menu Project → JAR settings (or in the drop down menu for the "Project properties" toolbar button). Simulation runs for the selected JAR.
- Added new action "Select JAR title".
- Added Options → Interface → Properties right column width.
- Added File → Backup project.
- Added batch action to set JAR title for menu.
- Added validation for using "Current movie" in SWITCH in the main menu.
- OTTO fonts are allowed in rendering mode.
- Fixed popup assigning when Importing DoStudio projects.
- Added Project properties → Menu → Highlighting → Highlight chapters in popup for the current movie only - allows you to highlight chapters not from the current movie if disabled.
- Project properties → Menu → Animation moved to the Advanced tab.
- Added "On update current" action for menu/popup. Called when menu updates the current state. Can be used for custom current states (show/hide current states).
- Added Tools → Video encoders - starts video encoders UI.
- Added support for HDR subtitles.
- Added Project properties → Menu → Menu playlist → Single playlist. Allows you to combine all menu videos in one playlist. Useful if you have several videos in a menu only.
- Added "Just enable Interactive mode" for unchecked "Automatically calculate Key Interest Table" in JAR settings.
- Added "JAR settings" button in the Project properties and "On JAR startup" in the JAR settings.
- Added mux by tsMuxer for UHD (UHD version only).
- Angles added for playlists (you can use "Add angle" button in the playlist window).
- Added copy/paste in animations edit window.
- Added Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V support for animations, actions, streams.
- Internal muxer updated.
- Added Unicode file names support for tsMuxer.
- JAR Settings added to the First Play / Top Menu actions.
- Added script functions to work with bookmarks in the current playlist.
- PIP audio fixed.
- Added script functions to change mute and sound gain for PIP and primary audio.
- Added support for PIP EDL file (PIP metadata text file), except tsMuxer.
- Menu simulation fixed.
- Mux by tsMuxer of playlists with "Separated fields" fixed.
- Fixed an issue with chapter actions text in the Scenes window.
- Visibility of button states (Normal/Selected/Activated/Current) now saved and restored after application restart.
- "Auto-assign" toolbar button renamed to "Auto assignment and wizards".
- Added "Create timeline wizard" in the "Auto assignment and wizards" drop-down menu.
- Calculation algorithm for approximate disc size updated.
- Installer updated
- Help updated.