Professional Blu-Ray authoring software
Blu-Disc Studio is a professional Blu-Ray authoring software designed for easy and quick authoring of Blu-ray discs with BD-J interactive menu.
Using Blu-Disc Studio you can create complete Blu-ray discs for personal use, CMF output (mastering) or export data to Scenarist® BD.
Based on the original technology, Blu-Disc Studio allows you to create a full valuable BD with Java based menu, transparent to user.
Enhanced and powerful user interface that does not require special knowledge of the BD specification, and the built-in DVDLogic BD Muxer makes Blu-Disc Studio affordable for home and amateur users.
Professional users and studios will be pleasantly surprised by the support of exporting the project to Scenarist® BD and internal muxer with CMF output support.
- Prepare video and audio streams in the appropriate format.
- Prepare graphic assets (images for menus) in PSD or PNG formats.
- Design main and popup menus using graphics assets.
- Configure transitions between menus and movies.
- Compile the project using the built-in muxer or export it to Scenarist® BD.
- Download Blu-Disc Studio (version comparison chart).
- Install and run it - it will show you Hardware ID.
- Send Hardware ID to email@example.com. Please do not use email services such as t-online.de and hotmail.com - use Gmail instead.
- Free 30-days trial key(s) will be sent back to you.
- Place the key-file(s) into the Blu-Disc Studio installation folder.
April 5, 2021 version 4.2.4 released:
- Optimized project loading (30% faster).
- Added automatic restart of compilation if we need to set the initial value of the effect when applying the "Set property".
- Window for editing the state of a text object: added a button for rendering text to an image.
- Window for editing the state of a text object: added a flag "Global text". Makes the text the same within the project. Thus, you only need to change one text during the disc playback.
- Added warning about PlayStation 3 memory limitation.
- Mux by tsMuxer added to the main progress bar.
- Dynamic load: fixed QueueTimer and animation initialization.
- Project properties → Advanced → added "Optimize commands".
- Project properties → Advanced → added "Pack internal names".
- Rename added to batch operations.
- Removed progress bar settings: the last position is now remembered.
- Scenes menu carousel generator: removed unused actions/animations.
- Project properties → Menu → Animation: you can now disable "Reset clipping".
- Added import of animated buttons from Scenarist PS Designer PSD file.
- Added "I:" prefix for menus in the PSD import - skips the specified menu.
- Added "STOP:" prefix for menus in the PSD import of the extended BDS format - stops import.
- Fixed adding/editing scenes for video with the "Separated fields" scan type when using tsMuxer.
- SWITCH: custom condition function isPlayed replaced with isPlaying (isPlayed still works).
- SWITCH: added custom condition functions currentAudio, currentSubtitle, currentSubTrack, currentSubOn.
- Remove unused animation in scenes menu generator.
- Added Project properties → Advanced → Optimize objects - replaces identical objects with the same coordinates with one object. Disable this optimization if you change the order of objects between menus.
- Disable of Project properties → Advanced → "Optimize objects" extended to animated objects.
- Updated internal components.
- Added the ability to move the viewport (designer "window").
- DTS 2.0 warning level changed from "Error" to "Notice" for internal muxer.
- Bugfixes and optimization
- Help updated
November 25, 2020 version 4.2.3 released:
- Added the ability to specify menu/movie color in the Project tree
- Added a search field in the Project properties (upper right corner)
- Project properties → Menu → "Play Movie / Jump Menu commands": added "Switch immediately" - to switch audio track immediately
- Project properties → Streams: added "Do not switch audio if already selected"
- Project properties → Streams → Subtitles: added "Correct timing for 23,976 by default"
- Added Options → Interface → "Show z-order change buttons": "Toolbar only" / "Object list only" / "Both"
- Added Options → Muxers → tsMuxer → "Use fast mode to generate the index (if possible)" (enabled by default). Generates index file for tsMuxer over 5x faster for most files.
- Zoom in the designer now zooms to the mouse pointer position
- Ctrl + mouse wheel scrolls designer up/down, Shift + mouse wheel scrolls designer left/right
- Subtitles generation engine SRT → PNG have been re-written
- Auto-assign play movie commands in the matrix: added setting to add close popup with/without animation
- Added the ability to reset window positions: menu View → Reset windows
- Added the ability to disable automatic restoration of default actions for interactive mode
- Project type verification added
- Autoclose time/action replaced with Inactivity and added to the main menu
- "Action every second" added to the main menu
- The part of the Java engine responsible for disc events has been completely rewritten
- Seamless menu connection fixed
- Bugfixes and optimization
- Help updated
July 9, 2020 version 4.2.2 released:
- Ability to create a carousel menu from any menu.
- Ability to scale text and rectangles.
- Ability to scale chapters in the scene menu generator.
- Ability to set the path for chapter images.
- Ability to set a name for the scene menu.
- "Do not scan" for the chapter image creation.
- WavMixer added.
- isMenuOnScreen for custom switch.
- Bugfixes and optimization.
Additionally uploaded a new guide How to create a professional looking Blu-ray.